Thursday, June 21, 2007

whoa...62 things.

1. What time did you get up this morning?
* Well, these days I practically live at the hospital. So it would be which time? Joe has a med that is administered around 2. Blood draws and vitals take place around 4:30am. And a stream of doctors and nurses start appearing around 6:30am. I try my best to go back to sleep after every interruption until about 8:30am. (Joe usually gives up by 7am)

2. Diamonds or Pearls?
* In general, diamonds. But I think there is room for both in my world!

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
* oh my goodness. I have no clue. i *think* the last time i was at the cinema was when we went to san diego last year. So, it was either whatever number x-men movie, or the Breakup.

4. What is your favorite TV show?
* I'm a teener bopper at heart, and I'm secretly in love with Gilmore Girls. But now that is no more. I also love The Office, and Scrubs.

5. What did you have for breakfast?
* A piece of cake. The really yummy green kind that you can get in chinatown. (I know there is no chinatown in PGH. I don't know where the cake is really from...someone gave it to us.) Also, a bit of bacon and cranberry juice. Healthy, right?

6. What is your middle name? Victoria (but it's not on my birth certificate.)

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
* There is no way I could possibly choose. I just love food way too much.

8. What foods do you dislike?
* MUSHROOMS!!!!!! and canned green beans.

9. Your favorite Potato chip?
* Troyer Farms BBQ. But I'm also quite fond of Pringles.

10. What CD is in your car stereo at the moment?
* I can't remember. Some Christian CDs...and maybe Norah Jones or Kings of Convenience or something...or maybe I changed them. Can't remember.

11. What kind of car do you drive?
* Lexus SUV. Yes, I know I'm spoiled.

12. Favorite sandwich?
* hmmmm...I'm not sure. Choosing favorite foods is way to hard for me. I do love Philly Cheesesteaks!

13. What characteristics do you despise?
* snootiness.

14. Favorite item of clothing?
* hoodies.

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?

* uhm...fiji? :) actually, I'd love to visit australia and new zealand...not to mention a million other places.

16. What color is your bathroom?
* beige.

17. Favorite brand of clothing?
* i'm generally an ann taylor girl. but i also love my cheap clothes from target!

18. Where would you want to retire to?
* I would be prefectly happy staying in Pennsylvania forever. But I hear that Seattle is nice.

19. Favorite time of day?
* evening.

20. Where were you born?
* Pottsville, PA

21. Favorite Sports to watch?
* Stuff like gymnastics and ice skating.

22. Who do you least expect to send this back?
* Stole this from a blog, so this question doesn't make much sense anymore.

23. Person who will respond first?
* no clue.

24. What laundry detergent do you use?
* the on sale kind.

25. Are you a morning person or night owl?
* A night owl.

26. What size shoe do you wear?
* 5.5-6

27. Favorite animal?
*Giraffes, elephants, and monkeys.

28. Any news you'd like to share with everyone?
* how about, SIGN UP TO BE A BONE MARROW DONOR!!!!!!!

29. What did you want to be when you were little?
* a dancer, a singer, an actress, violinist in the pit orchestra of a broadway musical, professional page turner, teacher, mother...i wanted to be a lot of things.

30. Favorite candy bar?
* Take 5

31. What are your favorite childhood memories?
* summer vacations with my family. music camp.

32. What are the different jobs you have had in your life?
* Pharmacy tech. Music therapist. Therapist.

33. What color underwear are you wearing?
* bright pink!

34. Nicknames:
* In college, it was Mulan

35. Piercing?
* Just each ear, once.

36. Eye color?
* Brown

37. Ever been to Africa?
* Nope. But hopefully someday.

38. Ever been toilet papered?
* Nope. I think my parents were, once when I was little.

39. Ever loved someone so much it made you cry?
* you bet.

40. Ever been in a car accident?
* Yes. But not while driving myself.

41. Favorite restaurant?
* one of my favorite restaurants is Soba.

42. Favorite ice cream?
* Chocolate Peanut butter, coffee, or mint chocolate chip.

43. Favorite flower?
* Daisies and Roses.

44. Disney or Warner Brothers?
* How about both?

45. Favorite fast food restaurant?
* I have to say McDonald's for sentimental reasons. But any fast food is yummy to me.

46. What color is your bedroom carpet?
* a neutral beige-ish color

.47. How many times did you take your drivers test?
* hahaha. Lisa, I took it twice too!

48. Before this one, from whom did you get your last Email?
* I think Sheena.

49. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
* If it were still around, it would be Kaufmann's. But now, I guess Macy's. You can get everything there. Kaufmann's had way better deals though.

50. What do you most often do when you are bored?
* knit, read, watch tv, surf the net.

51. Bedtime?
* between 11-midnight.

52. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire?
* no particular person

53. Last person you went to dinner with?
* friends from crossroads!

54. What are you listening to right now?
* the rain. oh, but the sun just came back out.

55. What is your favorite color?
* red.

56. Lake , Ocean or River?
* Ocean.

57. How many tattoos do you have?
* none. I'm way to fickle for a tattoo.

58. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
* hmmm...I say chicken.

59. How many people are you sending this Email to?
* I'm posting it in my blog, since I found it on a blog!

60. Who sent this to you and what is something you didn't know about them?
* Lisa...I didn't know she didn't like seafood and also loves chocolate peanut butter ice cream!

61. What materialistic thing would you ask for if you had one wish to make?
* i don't know right now. i just want my joe to be all better. so i guess, perfect cord blood.

62. Time you finished this email? 3:21pm

1 comment:

SW said...

Wow, that was a laundry list of questions... pretty cool though :_)
Thinking of you as usual and see ya soon! I am coming back next week!