Thursday, October 26, 2006

Why yes, I am a "Happy Hooker."

I finished the blanket I was working on, and a matching hat. Ta-dah!!!!













Here is a photo of Mr. Polar Bear modeling the hat.
It is the Seija set from the Happy Hooker. Apparently, some bookstores refused to carry the book because of the title. Despite the title, it is one of my favorite crochet books. It is just full of really fun patterns. I made the set for a baby boy. Hopefully the family likes it.














Here is another set that I'll be mailing off for a baby girl!















And Mrs. Polar Bear...

(Ok, ok, I confess. It's the same bear...)

The blanket pattern is courtesy of Beth Parsons. I'm quite fond of the pattern because it makes for a really cute blanket. The hat I just kind of made up, which is why it looks a bit wonky. That's okay.

Happy Day!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: